If you've locked your Ploom X Advanced with a password and you'd like to remove it, don't worry - it's easy to do.
Here's how to remove the manual lock:
1. Connect your Ploom X device to a power source using the USB cable provided.
2. Open and close its cover, then press and hold the button until your Ploom X Advanced vibrates
3. The light will flash for 20 seconds - don't touch the Ploom X Advanced device while the light is flashing
4. After 20 seconds, your device will vibrate and the light will flash twice
5. All done - you've removed the manual lock.
We would love to have your opinion, as we always try to improve the content you get from Ploom.Contact Us
Our sticks, for use in combination with Ploom devices, contain tobacco and nicotine. These products are not risk free and are intended for existing adult smokers or vapers only. Please note, we will need to confirm your age during the checkout process.