Here's how to reset your Ploom X Advanced device:
1. Make sure that the cover is closed.
2. Gently pull the front panel to remove it.
3. Find the small button in the middle of your Ploom device, and press and hold it with something that has a thin, blunt tip (like a ballpoint pen)
4. Wait for your Ploom to vibrate. If it doesn't, press it again.
5. Once your Ploom has vibrated, put the front panel back on.
We would love to have your opinion, as we always try to improve the content you get from Ploom.Contact Us
Our sticks, for use in combination with Ploom devices, contain tobacco and nicotine. These products are not risk free and are intended for existing adult smokers or vapers only. Please note, we will need to confirm your age during the checkout process.